Book Sale Dates
Wednesday, April 26 – Saturday, April 29
Wednesday - preview night 6PM-8:30PM. Preview night for Friends members only. You can join the Friends group at the door.
Thursday - 12PM - 8:30PM
Friday - 12PM - 4:00PM
Saturday - bag sale,10:00AM - 4:30PM
Book Sale Rules
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO ADHERE TO THE FIRE MARSHALL RULE: NO BLOCKING OF THE AISLES or DOORWAYS!
- Cash and checks are accepted. Checks are limited to 2 per day per customer. No credit or debit cards.
- Please be courteous and respectful to all customers
- Electronic devices are welcome (please turn off the beepers)
- Hoarding and/or stockpiling will not be permitted
- 4-wheeled carts or strollers are NOT permitted in the Book Sale Room
- If you choose not to purchase an item, please return it to where you found it
- Sorry, we don't offer discounts.
Donating to the Book Sale
The Friends of the Library accept book donations year-round in the wire baskets found at the right end of the circulation desk.
The Friends welcome your gently used donations but….
WE LOVE RECEIVING:
- Books of all types, including vintage & antique
- Audio books
- Music CDs
- Vinyl records
- Video games
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Encyclopedias of any kind
- VHS tapes
We receive many donations over the year and thank each and every one of you who donate your gently read books which enable the Friends to raise much needed funds for the library. Please visit the Friends Corner Book Sale which is open year-round in the library and purchase someone else's "gently read books."
New Book Donations:
New books that you want the Library to consider placing in the collection should be taken to the information desk to fill out a donation slip.
Library staff will make the final determination to add items to the collection.
You may get a receipt for tax purposes.
Thanks again for your support of the Friends of the Mount Laurel Library.
For more information, use this form to contact the Friends
Book Sale Left-Overs
All left-overs from the Friends Quarterly Books Sales are picked up by a single charity organization which finds good homes for all the books not sold during the book sales. All proceeds from the book sales directly benefit the library.
Customer personal items dropped off in the Book Sale Donation Bins
Customers who drop off personal items in the donation area need to identify the item by title, author, hard cover or paperback, size, and the date the item was dropped off. Thousands of books and media are processed within a timely manner. We will make an effort to find the customer's item, unfortunately, there can be no guarantees that it will be found. For more information, use this form to contact the Friends