To schedule a PC or copier/fax appointment:
Call 856-234-7319 - Option 4 during operating hours.
Text/Chat: 856-878-2275 (Appt. must be confirmed)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Appt. must be confirmed)
Appointments cannot be made in person.
- All customers visiting the library must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least a 6-foot distance between themselves and others. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion.
- Please comply with staff instructions and stay within assigned areas. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion.
- In-person staff assistance with all available services will be limited. There will be no interaction between customers and staff from less than six feet of distance.
- Late customers will not receive extended time. Appointments will be forfeited after 15 minutes.
- One hour appointments can be made up to one week ahead, within the following times. Customers are allowed one appointment per person, per day, two appointments per week.
Mon. – Wed.
Thurs. - Fri.
3 one hour slots per time, for:
- Self-serve copier/fax/shredder
- Unfilled slots are available for same-day appointments, on a first-come, first-served basis. Regardless, customers are strongly encouraged to make an appointment.
- When you make an appointment, please disclose if anyone will be accompanying you into the building, child or adult. You may only bring one other person. They must stay with you and cannot utilize other areas or services within the library. If a person visits as a guest during a customer’s appointment, that guest cannot make their own appointment later that day, nor can the appointment-maker enter again.
- A library card is not required for an appointment or to use the computers. All customers receive a guest pass for their visit to allow for computer use.
- Library staff will not be handling money or making change. Please bring change or small bills. If using the fax machine, please remember to bring a credit or debit card.
- No food or drink is allowed in the building.
- Library materials ready for curbside pickup can be checked out during your appointment. Please see the library staff member that checked you in
Services not available for customers visiting the library:
- In-person reference or e-reader assistance
- In-person circulation or self-checkout
- Browsing the shelves or displays
- Community spaces
- The Group Study Room
- Tutoring and public reading areas