Starting Monday, June 22, the library will offer contactless curbside pickup for items you have requested. We will also resume placing holds in the online catalog.
Here’s how it works:
1. Place item(s) on hold either by using our online catalog or by calling the library 856-234-7319 option 4.
2. When items you have requested are ready, we will notify you by email, text or phone.
3. Go to the library with your library card number and follow the signs to park in one of the designated parking spots for our Contactless Curbside Pickup.
4. Text “Check In” to 856-245-0430 and you will be asked to respond with your name and library card number.
5. If you are unable to send a text message, you may call 856-234-7319 option 3 for assistance.
7. We will check out your items, put them in a bag with your receipt, bring them out, and place them on a table outside in a bag with your last name written on the front for you to retrieve. This may take a few moments.
Curbside Pickup will be available during library open hours.