The library now offers contactless pick up of your printing during curbside hours.
You must wait to hear from a librarian (not the print system confirmation!) BEFORE coming to pick up your printing or it will not be ready. Each print request may take up to one business day. Printing is not on-demand.
For contactless printing pickup you will need:
- an email address
- an active Mt Laurel Library card for print jobs over 20 pages.
- Printouts of 20 pages or less are free
- Any pages over 20 will be charged to your library account at $.10 per page for B&W and $.25 per page for color prints.
- We are not requiring prepayment. You may log into your library account and pay with a credit card or pay at a later date when the building reopens.
- Each print request may take up to one business day. Printing is not on-demand.
- Printing must be sent electronically to our mobile print system. We are unable to print from your flash drive.
1. Send your print job to our printer via the PrinterOn App or the printer email listed below.
2. Email the Info Desk at email@example.com to let us know you sent a job to the printer. Let us know the specifics of the job (how many pages it should be, B&W or color, etc.), your name, phone and library card number (for 20+ page jobs only)
4. Wait to be notified by a librarian (not the printerOn system!) that your job is complete. If you don't hear from us, your job is not ready and you will not be able to pick up.
5. Visit one of our curbside pickup parking spots. Text the phone number on the sign with your name and “print job”. A staff member will bring your job out to the pickup table. Please remember to maintain 6ft distance from staff when picking up any materials.
How do I print an email?
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to
Black and White Printer : firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Printer : email@example.com
You will be sent a confirmation email message. Use your email address to retrieve your documents. Email forwarding is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail or Google Mail.
Why? Most online email services require that you log-in to access email. If you provide the URL (web address) of your message, the printing services will be blocked because your email login name and password are not known by the print system.
How do I print a boarding pass?
Boarding passes are printed from the airline web pages. If the airline allows you to save a copy of the boarding pass as a PDF file, then:
- Save the PDF file to disk,
- Print the PDF file using this printing service.
Or, in Internet Explorer, click 'File>Save As>Web Archive, single file *.mht', and save the web page to a location you can browse to from the Printing Service.
Why? Most boarding pass web pages are protected with a secret login ID and password. If you provide the URL (web address) of your boarding pass, the printing services will be blocked because your login name and password are not known by the print system.
To print MapQuest pages:
MapQuest pages, and similar interactive web sites that generate URLs based on user input (such as amazon.com), often contain long URLs that aren't entirely visible in the web browser. When pasting the URL into the File or URL field, make sure you have copied the entire URL in order for the page to print.
Supported File formats.
This printing service supports over 100 file formats, including:
To view complete list of file formats click here.
Thanks to the Rotary Club of Mount Laurel for providing installation funds for our Mobile Printing.